The winners of the 2014 Russian Federation Presidential Prize for Young Cultural Professionals are:
- Sergei Volobuyev, Oleg Gabyshev and Dmitry Fisher, soloists at the Eifman Ballet Theatre of St Petersburg, who won the prize for developing of Russia’s choreographic traditions and popularising Russia’s classical ballet heritage;
- Sofia Geveyler, screenplay writer and director, and Dmitry Petrov, animation director, who won the prize for embodying humanist ideals in a documentary about the Paralympics, Spirit in Motion;
- Alexander Gorbunov, Vasily Kulygin and Alexei Lyalin, who were awarded the prize for their part in creating the Mikhail Ulyanov State Northern Drama Theatre of Omsk.
The winners of the 2014 President of the Russian Federation’s Prize for writing and art for children and young people are:
- composer Yevgeny Krylatov, who was awarded the prize for developing Russia’s musical arts and aesthetic and moral education of children;
- artist Yevgeny Medvedev, who won the prize for developing Russian art in the field of children’s and youth book illustration;
- director of the Gnessin State Musical College in Moscow Mikhail Khokhlov, who was awarded the prize for developing Russia’s musical arts and aesthetic and moral education of children.