The Executive Order reads:
“The fire that took place on March 25, 2018 in Kemerovo, Kemerovo Region, has claimed many lives and left many people injured.
Mourning those killed and conveying condolences to their families and friends, I resolve:
1. To declare March 28, 2018 a national day of mourning in the Russian Federation.
2. To lower the Russian state flags all across the country on the day of mourning.
3. To advise cultural institutions and television and radio broadcasting companies to cancel entertainment programmes on the day of mourning.
4. The Russian Government and the local governments of the Russian regions to take necessary measures to provide assistance to the families of those killed and injured.
5. This Executive Order shall enter into force upon its signing.”