The Russian Federation National Award in Science and Technology is conferred to:
- Feliks Mitrofanov for his work that gave the scientific evidence for and facilitated the discovery of platinum-palladium ore deposits on the Kola Peninsula;
- Rem Petrov and Rakhim Khaitov for their outstanding achievements in the theoretical and practical development of immunology in Russia;
- Boris Trofimov, Valery Charushin and Oleg Chupakhin for their great contribution to developing organic synthesis and innovative technologies for producing medicines and substances, including special purpose substances;
- Sergei Boyev, Sergei Saprykin, and Valery Karasev for designing and building a high-level missile attack early warning radar station.
The Russian Federation National Award in Literature and Arts is conferred to:
- Oleg Dobrodeyev, Sergei Shumakov and Svyatoslav Belza for their outstanding achievements in educational work and popularising cultural and scientific knowledge;
- Oleg Zharov, Yelena Ankudinova, and Nikolai Mukhin for their contribution to reviving and developing traditional cultural and historical values;
- Galina Malanicheva for her contribution to preserving Russia’s cultural heritage.
The Russian Federation National Award in Humanitarian Work is conferred to Vladimir Spivakov.
The ceremony was followed by a reception to celebrate the national holiday – Russia Day.