1. On the head of the CSTO Combined Staff (appointment of Russian Armed Forces Chief of General Staff Army General Yury Baluyevsky as head of the CSTO Combined Staff for the period until the next Council session and release of Chairman of the Committee of Chiefs of Staff of the Republic of Kazakhstan Defence Ministry Major General Bulat Darbekov with thanks expressed to him for his fruitful work as chief of CSTO Combined Staff).
2. On implementation of the decisions adopted at the Astana (2004) session of the CSTO Council for Collective Security, on confirmation of the priority areas for the CSTO’s work in the second half of 2005 and the first half of 2006 and the programme for measures on comprehensive reinforcement of inter-state cooperation and the formation and development of the collective security system within the framework of the CSTO for the period from 2006 to 2010.
3. On the concept for a military-technical cooperation programme for the CSTO member states for the period from 2006 to 2010.
4. On the CSTO inter-state commission on military-economic cooperation.
5. On the report on execution of the CSTO budget for 2004 and adjustments to the contributions paid by the CSTO member states for financing the work of the organisation’s working bodies in 2005.
6. On the next session of the Council for Collective Security (the next session of the CSTO Council for Collective Security is to be held in Minsk in 2006).
7. On the creation of a coordinating council of the heads of the competent bodies in the CSTO member states in the area of combating drugs trafficking and confirmation of the provisions regarding the said coordinating council.
8. On development and improvement of the air defence system in the CSTO member states.
9. On implementation of the action plan for coordinating the work of the CSTO member states on Afghanistan’s post-conflict reconstruction and measures to make this work more effective.
10. On recognising a number of normative legal documents as now being invalid.
11.On awarding the Honorary Document to the CSTO Collective Security Council.