June 26, 2003
1. Joint statement on practical aspects of bilateral cooperation between the Russian Federation and the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
2. Joint Russian-British Communique on energy cooperation.
3. Additional agreement to the Agreement between the Government of the Russian Federation and the Government of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland on Cooperation in the Peaceful Use of Nuclear Energy of September 3, 1996.
4. Memorandum on cooperation on the North-European Gas Pipeline.
5. Framework agreement on creating the company TNK-BP.
6. Agreement between Vneshekonombank and the British Export Credit Guarantee Department on Cooperation in financing Russian-British export projects in third countries.
7. Framework agreement between Vneshtorgbank and British banking group HSBC on extending a 200 million euro credit line to Vneshtorgbank to finance supplies of industrial goods from Britain and other European countries to Russia.