The events will be held at the Radisson Blu Resort & Congress Centre, 1A Golubaya Street, Sochi, Adler District.
The International Press Centre for accredited journalists will be located on the ground floor of the Imeretinskiy Hotel, 1 Morskoy Boulevard, Sochi, Adler District, Imereti Valley.
The press centre will be open on October 11, 2017 from 9 am to 11 pm.
Journalists with accreditation badges will be able to enter the press centre through the hotel’s side entrance on Golubaya Street. Accreditation badges will be issued at the entrance to the press centre.
Main events (please note that the starting time is provisional and is subject to change):
- photo opportunity for the heads of delegations of the CIS Council of Heads of State meeting (12:55 am)
- CIS Council of Heads of State meeting in restricted format (1 pm)
- CIS Council of Heads of State meeting in expanded format (2 pm)
- photo opportunity for the Supreme Eurasian Economic Council heads of state (4:25 pm)
- Supreme Eurasian Economic Council meeting in restricted format (4:30 pm)
- Supreme Eurasian Economic Council meeting in expanded format (5:30 pm)
- press statement (6:30 pm)
The events will be streamed to the press centre.
* * *
Information on the host broadcaster
To receive video materials from the host broadcaster or to broadcast your own materials and charter stand up positions, please contact Dmitry Kashmanov (VGTRK) by telephone +7 985 035 1391.
Note for the CIS media: To receive video materials from the host broadcaster, to broadcast your own materials or charter stand up positions, please contact Natalya Zhuravleva (MIR) by telephone +7 985 156 9830.
Note for television journalists: Please, do not use wireless microphones or any other radio systems that might interfere with the operation of VGTRK, the official broadcaster, in the events rooms or adjacent rooms. If you need to record events or stream information from these rooms, please use only cord microphones.