Requests should be submitted using the media outlet’s official form and must include the following:
- Last name, first name and patronymic;
- Job title;
- Series and number of passport;
- Date of birth (day, month, year);
- Place of birth;
- Russian Foreign Ministry accreditation number (for foreign journalists);
- Expiry date of passport (for foreign citizens);
- Contact telephone numbers.
INCORRECT OR INCOMPLETE REQUESTS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
Requests can be faxed to +7 (495) 606–9000 or 606–7377 until 6:00 pm on May 11, 2012.
Contact telephone numbers: +7 (495) 606–5017, 606–3307 or 606–2911.