The Presidential Press and Information Office’s Department of Accreditation and Briefings is now taking accreditation requests to cover Dmitry Medvedev’s working visit to Germany to take part in celebrating the twentieth anniversary of the fall of the Berlin Wall.
Requests should be submitted using the media outlet’s official form and, for journalists at foreign media outlets accredited with the Russian Foreign Ministry, must include the following:
– Last name, first name and patronymic (in Cyrillic and Roman letters);
– Job title;
– Passport series and number (passport for foreign travel only for Russian citizens);
– Passport expiry date (expiry date of passport for foreign travel for Russian citizens);
– Date of birth (day, month, year);
– Place and country of birth;
– Russian Foreign Ministry accreditation number;
– Contact telephone numbers.
INCOMPLETE REQUESTS WILL NOT BE EXAMINED.
Please also send a photo of yourself to email@example.com. The photo should fit the following parameters: jpg format, maximum file size 150 kb, image size – 430 by 540 pixels.
Requests can be faxed to +7 (495) 606–9000 or 606–7377 until 17:00 on October 30, 2009.
Contact telephone number: +7 (495) 606–3307 or 985–3760.