Requests should be submitted using the media outlet’s official form and must include the following:
– Last name, first name and patronymic (in Cyrillic and Roman letters);
– Job title;
– Series and number of passport;
– Date of birth (day, month, year);
– Place of birth;
– Russian Foreign Ministry accreditation number (for foreign journalists);
– Expiry date of passport (for foreign citizens);
– Contact telephone numbers;
INCORRECT OR INCOMPLETE REQUESTS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
Requests can be faxed to +7 (495) 606–9000 or 606–7377 until 08:00 pm on March 14, 2012.
Contact telephone numbers: +7 (495) 606–3063 or 606–2035.