Requests should be submitted using the media outlet’s official form and must include the following:
– Last name, first name and patronymic (in Cyrillic and Roman letters);
– Job title;
– Series and number of passport;
– Date of birth (day, month, year);
– Place of birth;
– Russian Foreign Ministry accreditation number (for foreign journalists);
– Expiry date of passport (for foreign citizens);
– Contact telephone numbers;
– Address of accommodation during the event (independent accommodation or a hotel recommended by the summit’s organising committee).
INCOMPLETE REQUESTS WILL NOT BE EXAMINED.
Requests can be faxed to +7 (495) 606–9000 or 606–7377 until 17:00 April 30, 2010.
Contact telephone numbers: +7 (495) 985–3760, 606–5002, and 606–5601.